Amelias is a fully self contained heritage house refurbished in the Queen Anne style. It was built by one of the first Mayors of Burnie, Francis Tallack, as his own private residence. The many Queen Anne features, including stained glass windows, fireplaces and a ball and clawfoot bath have been restored to their former glory. It is suitable for either a single person or a small family or travelling group. It can accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms.
Amelias offers a 2 minute walk to the centre of town, total comfort, real charm and excellent value.
Amelias is fully self- contained. In addition to the bedrooms you have:
- a fully equipped kitchen
- dining room
- bathroom with shower and bath
- private verandas with water views
- gardens for you to relax in and enjoy.
Throughout the accommodation, comfortable furniture and antiques come together with quality, modern amenities. Amelias is equipped with:
- a flat screen LCD television
- iron & ironing board
- hair dryer
- individually controlled central heating
- opening windows
- High speed, broadband internet access is also available
Feel free to use the produce from our vegetable, fruit and herb gardens. Full breakfast provisions are included in the tariff. The selection includes:
- free-range eggs
- choice of cereals, breads and butter
- Tasmanian jams
- plunger coffee, selection of teas etc.