Burnie’s friendliest self contained two bedroom boutique accommodation awaits the pleasure of your company when you next visit the north coast of Tasmania. If you’re looking for total comfort, real charm and excellent value then you have certainly come to the right destination.
The Duck House has won the hearts of all who’ve spent a night or two here amidst the luxurious surroundings and whimsical duck memorabilia (you are invited to read the Guest Book accolades elsewhere at this website).
- Self contained cottage with breakfast provisions
- Accommodates five. Adjoining cottage takes 7 more
- Beautiful antiques and much historical memorabilia
- Perfectly located for rose fanciers and garden lovers
- Three minutes walk to Art Gallery and main beach
- Five mins walk to Supermarket and downtown shops
You’ll find well over 20 items of ducky memorabilia in all manner of locations throughout The Duck House. We’re famous for it! How many items can you find? And how did the duck thing start? You can read all about it here at this accommodation website.